Our most recent wins and settlements
Individual Cases We Settled Most Recently
We take cases to trial. We believe we achieve better results through jury trials. These are the cases that settled before trial.
- Six figure settlement for an individual settlement encompassing wrongful termination, disability, national origin and race discrimination – San Francisco Superior Court, Airport Services company.
- Six figure settlement for individual settlement involved sexual harassment, assault, retaliation, sex and gender discrimination, and wrongful termination involving a foreman and a grape farm worker. Case filed in Sonoma Superior Court.
- Six Figure settlement individual plaintiff settlement against Contra Costa County for retaliation and disability discrimination.
- High Six figure settlement against Alameda County for wrongful termination of a sleep apnea disability plaintiff accused of sleeping on the job.
- High Six Figure settlement against Municipal Railway company for retaliation against a manager who supported discrimination and harassment allegations against his superiors.
Wage and Hour Class Actions
Our firm has handled many wage and hour class actions and representative actions under PAGA across several different state and federal courts in the San Francisco Bay Area. These are some of the matters we have settled, which required and received court approval:
$2,000,000 – Herrada v McWane, Inc., Alameda Superior Court, case no. RG21103064; pipe fitting factory in the East Bay.
$2,000,000 – Lopez v. Peak California Restaurant Group, LLC, Contra Costa Superior Court, case no. C20-00497; restaurant chain Bay Area.
$1,900,000 – Romero v Taquerias el Farolito, Inc., San Francisco Superior Court, case no. CGC-19-577957; popular tacos restaurants in the Bay Area.
$1,575,000 – Concepcion v. DFS Group, L.P., San Francisco Superior Court, case no. CGC15548698; Duty Free shops in California airports.
$605,000 – Melendez v Genesis Building Services, Inc., San Mateo Superior Court, case no. 20CIV00453; janitorial services company in the Peninsula.
$500,000 – Espinoza v. Pleasanton Car Wash, Inc., Alameda Superior Court, case no. RG14750671, car wash company in the East Bay.